A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a WI state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 12 - 16 patients per day.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12 - 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail