An established facility in Vermont is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 8 pm with no call, and the physician will see 17 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a VT state medical license. Assignment requirements include running codes.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active VT state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 17 patients per day
- Procedures: Running codes required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail