A new locum tenens radiology opportunity is now available in Washington. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and the physician will see 80 - 100 reads per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a WA state license before this assignment starts.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 80 - 100 reads per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail