We are assisting a Texas-based facility that is currently seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is call coverage. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. Your assignment requirements include cardiac, thoracic, and vascular. You need to have an active TX state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Procedures: Cardiac, thoracic, and vascular
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail