An exciting locum tenens gastroenterology opportunity is now available in Hawaii. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a HI state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and you will see 8 - 24 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted BLS certification.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: HI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 8 - 24 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: EGD and colonoscopies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail