Posted 10 hours ago
Locums Anesthesiologist Needed in West Virginia
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm
- Caseload: 6 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: No cardiac
- Medical supervision of anesthesia required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN