We are currently helping a facility in Indiana that is in need of a general surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and the annual volume is 24,000. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified with ATLS certification. The covering physician must have an IN state medical license.
If you are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IN state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 24,000 annual volume
- Procedures: ATLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail