Nurse Practitioner (NP) Opportunity in New York, NY
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
New York, NY
Care for the Homeless -
Hours:Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | 3 days a week at our Wards Island clinic and 2 days a week at our Franklin clinic
Average Patients seen: 10 - 20 | Based on Location
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: $110K - $125K Depending On Experience
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | HSA/FSA | Life | AD&D | Short and Long-Term Disability | Multiple Voluntary Benefits | 403b | Medicare | 3 Personal Days | 140 Vacation Hours | 12 Sick Days | 10 Holidays | 2 Floating Holidays | EAP | $1,500 CME Allowance | Malpractice | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Additional Info: Care for the Homeless is more than a healthcare organization. It is a team of people with a shared mission to fight homelessness in New York. This is achieved by delivering high-quality and client-centered healthcare, human services and shelter to homeless individuals and families, and by advocating for policies to ameliorate, prevent and end homelessness.
- Looking for someone interested in and exposed to the homeless and extremely diverse populations.
- 1 year of post-training experience in primary care, family medicine or internal medicine required.
- Must either possess a NYS license or have started the application process to obtain.
- The ability/willingness to see all ages is required.
- Ability to speak fluent/medical Spanish is a plus. (Interpretation line is also available.)
- 3 days a week at our Wards Island clinic and 2 days a week at our Franklin clinic.
- EMR: EClinicalWorks.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057