Pulmonary / Critical Care – Alabama
$515,000 Income - $100,000 Student Loan Repayment
Join a collegial group of physicians in a busy Pulmonary Critical Care practice that serves a population of over 250,000 people. Robust referral network and a collaborative physician community.
- Choose from hospital employed or 1099
- Pulmonary/Critical Care position - incorporate Sleep Medicine
- Partnership available with NO BUY-IN
- $60,000 sign-on bonus and monthly fellowship stipend
- Student loan repayment of up to $100,000
- Only 10 days of call per month covering one hospital – 1:3 call
- Teaching opportunity through hospitals’ own residency program
- Full benefits, disability, vacation, CME time and allowance, relocation, and malpractice
- J1 or H1-B Visa sponsorship - Hospital has trusted immigration attorney and will cover all cost
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Southern living at its best. This is how life is supposed to be. This beautiful, historic community is a great place to work and play. Easy access to a growing area featuring upscale amenities, top rated schools, incredible housing options and a low cost of living.
- A riverfront city with rolling hill, all four seasons and mild winters
- Great school system with top notch public and private school options
- Easy access to world class golfing, fishing, hunting and water sports
- Shop at award-winning fashion designers’ retail stores
- Vibrant and welcoming historic downtown area boasts museums, theater, concerts, art shows and festivals
- Take advantage of a robust housing market with very affordable prices
- Easy access to an airport and a reasonable drive to Nashville, Memphis and Atlanta
To be considered for this Pulmonary Critical Care Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PCC 11624294 (IND-TR)
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Pulmonary & Critical Care opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.