An exciting psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Washington. This position is for traditional counseling and psychiatric services for those needing a little more care. You will see patients in two locations that are in close proximity to each other. Physicians with full time and part time availabilities are welcomed. The ideal candidate will have worked in a community setting and be willing to see children. They welcome board certified or board eligible candidates within three years of training, 2020 candidates, and visa candidates.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, full benefits, and relocation assistance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2607324.
- Full time or part time availabilities
- Integrated with medical care
- Traditional counseling and psychiatric services
- See patients at two locations in close proximity to each other
- BC or within three years of training
- Adult patients, but willing to see children a plus
- 2020 candidates welcomed
- Visa candidates welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail