A hospital in Pennsylvania is seeking a general non-invasive cardiologist to join their team. You will join five cardiologists, one interventional cardiologist, and one electrophysiologist at the hospital with two NPs and two PAs. This hospital has extensive cardiology services including structural (TAVR) and fetal ECHO, a state-of-the-art cath lab, and robotic assisted surgery. There is also a robust heart and vascular program that they continue to enhance and strengthen. You will work a desirable Monday through Friday schedule with shared call. There will be lots of teaching opportunities with seven residency programs. They welcome board certified and board eligible cardiovascular disease physicians and J1 visa holders.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary and RVU production incentives. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2608542.
- Non-invasive hospital-employed cardiologist
- Teaching opportunities with 7 residency programs
- Extensive cardiology services
- Work out of one award-winning hospital
- Join 7 cardiologists with 4 APPs for support
- State-of-the-art cath lab
- Robotic assisted surgery
- 67 miles from Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail