An interventional pulmonologist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Pennsylvania. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are reviewing candidates. The schedule is a block schedule, 12-hour shifts, 7 on then 7 off. You will work with a great group of 4 critical care intensivists and 1 pulmonology/critical care physician. You will have access to robotics if desired. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active PA license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. J1 visa holders can be supported.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2608572.
- Hospital employed
- Block schedule
- Closed ICU
- Lots of teaching opportunities
- All equipment necessary for interventional pulm
- ECMO, EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy
- Exceptional quality of life
- 95% of after hours call is phone only
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail