An established facility in Pennsylvania is currently in search of a radiologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and the physician will see 63 reads per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a PA state medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 63 reads per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail