An Iowa-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, and BLS certification. CompHealth can help you obtain an IA state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail