CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Pennsylvania that is in need of an otolaryngologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4 pm with call, and you will see 30 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active PA state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail