A new locum tenens pulmonology/critical care physician opportunity is now available in Iowa. The assignment schedule is weekend coverage and the physician will see 12 - 14 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain an IA state license before this assignment starts.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend coverage
- Caseload: 12 - 14 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail