An established facility in Iowa is currently in search of a gastroenterologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is 24-hour coverage and the physician will see 12 - 15 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have an IA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one. Assignment requirements include outpatient and inpatient treatment.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Outpatient and inpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail