A facility in Illinois seeks a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with X-rays, ultrasounds, CT, MRI, and nuclear medicine scans. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call. You must be board certified. The incoming physician must have an IL state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Procedures: X-rays, ultrasounds, CT, MRI, and nuclear medicine scans
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail