A facility in North Carolina seeks a locum tenens critical care physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is from 7 pm - 7 am. Each physician sees an average of 10 patients per night. The ideal candidate has an active NC state license and is board certified with ACLS certification.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am
- Caseload: 10 patients per night
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail