An Ohio-based facility is currently seeking a radiation oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 13 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. The assignment requirements include IMRT and IGRT. You will need to have an active OH state license for this position.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active OH state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 13 patients per day
- Procedures: IMRT and IGRT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail