Physician Assistant (PA) Opportunity in Stebbins, AK
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Norton Sound Health Corporation -
Average Patients seen: 13/Clinic Day. 3,500 Patient Encounters Yr.
Call Schedule: After Hours/Weekends
Compensation: $134,555 - $178,963 DOE | Plus $20K Cost of Living Differential | Plus $20K Hiring Bonus | Plus $1,500 Monthly Housing Allowance | Plus $15K Relocation Assistance
Benefits: Hugely Generous Benefits Package
- 100% Employer Paid Healthcare Premiums for Provider and Family
- Annual Alaska Airlines Tickets
- CME Time and Allowance
- Approved Worksite for Loan Repayment Programs Through Funders Such as IHS, NHSC (HPSA: 19) and Alaska's SHARP Program
Additional Info: Exceptional Opportunity
- Full-time Itinerant Village Position
- Can start with an active medical license - Alaskan license not required.
- 1 year of Family Medicine with Prenatal experience required.
- Will Cover Clinic Hours & Call Rotation with Health Aides.
- Solo Provider along with skilled Health Aides are often the only healthcare provider in the community.
- Provide acute, chronic, preventive, and emergency care* to outlying village residents in accordance with NSHC's mission, philosophy, policies, and procedures while under the direct supervision of physicians in Nome, Alaska.
- *Emergency Care: Provider will stabilize for transport to trauma center in either Nome or Anchorage.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057