We are looking for a mission-driven Maternal & Fetal Medicine Physician to provide quality, efficient and compassionate care. Come join this private, not-for-profit award-winning Children’s Hospital. We have immediate openings in downtown Sacramento.
- Ambulatory volumes - MT’s, first trimester sonograms, second tri anatomical survey, third tri management
- Management of diabetes in pregnancy, and other concerns of high-risk complexity
- Employed or Independent Contractor available
- Malpractice with tail, disability, medical, dental, vision
- 6 weeks PTO + 1 week CME
- Life insurance, deferred comp, flex 123, educational reimbursement and state disability
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Sacramento is perfect for anyone who loves the city, the suburbs or the countryside. Enjoy city living in Downtown Sacramento, the best of the suburbs in Roseville, El Dorado Hills, or Carmichael, or closer proximity to the great outdoors in Auburn. Residents enjoy local access to museums, art galleries, the orchestra, the ballet, concert halls, performance theaters, and festivals.
- Live in a California metro with a discount! Housing is 70% less than housing in the San Francisco Bay Area and half the cost of housing in Southern California- historic homes, brand new housing tracks, gated communities, golf course communities, and lake and riverside homes
- Beautiful, family-friendly neighborhoods throughout the area with A rated public schools and excellent secular and non-secular private schools
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, Sacramento International Airport, University of California Davis, high end shopping malls, amusement parks, Sacramento Zoo, and 226 local parks
- Sacramento residents enjoy close proximity to Lake Tahoe, Napa, San Francisco Bay Area, California Redwoods, and Yosemite National Park
To be considered for this Maternal & Fetal Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: MFM 6114126
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.