ENT Needed in Roswell New Mexico (50282)
- BE/BC Required
- Works in concert with the Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) in managing patient-centered care for patients, including initial evaluations (H&P), post-operative care, documentation, order acquisition, patient education, and communication.
- Performs both in-office and OR surgical cases for most ENT conditions.
- Interfaces with area healthcare providers and allied health groups.
- Interprets diagnostic tests including lab and radiographic studies for deviations from normal.
- Performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including endoscopy, Epley maneuver, cerumen removal, biopsy, infection management, etc.
- Develops and implements patient management plans.
- Very competitive base salary with potential to earn extensive productivity incentives resulting in extremely high income.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and revision of policies affecting medical practice and quality of care.
- Participates in the development and growth of the regional practice, including the use of telemedicine.
- Travel to outlying clinics may be required.
All Star Recruiting benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants