There is a new locum tenens pediatric neurology opportunity now available in Minnesota. You must be comfortable with EEGs. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with night call. You will see 5 - 15 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a MN state license obtain one before the assignment.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 5 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: EEGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail