A California-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 18 - 25 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified. The facility's EMR is eMDs. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Charting: eMDs EMR
- Caseload: 18 - 25 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail