CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Colorado that is in need of a neurologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS and BLS certification. The assignment requirements include EEG, EMG, NCV, and lumbar punctures. For this assignment, you need to have an active CO state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CO state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: EEG, EMG, NCV, and lumbar punctures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail