A new infectious disease physician opportunity is now available in Southern Illinois at an established practice. The incoming physician can see some IM patients or opt for 100 percent ID patients. See a variety of ID patients at an impressive state-of-the-art facility. You will work Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm or similar hours and there will be a 1:5 week call rotation shared with the hospitalists. This opportunity comes with an option to supervise some mid-levels if desired with an additional incentives to do that. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible within two years of completing your ID fellowship. If you do not hold an active IL license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers an excellent salary/bonus combined for $300K plus earnings potential. You will also receive a $50K combo signing and relocation bonus, occurrence malpractice, medical/vision/dental benefits, LTD and STD, 25 days of PTO plus 6 holidays, $5K CME stipend that also covers professional dues and subscriptions, ans a 401k retirement plan.
This area has easy access available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Louisville, Memphis, and Nashville.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2608085.
- Take over an established 10+ years infectious disease practice
- Can be 100% ID patient base if desired
- Reasonable inpatient and call 1:5 weeks shared with the hospitalist group
- Excellent salary/bonus combined for $300K plus earnings potential
- Impressive state-of-the-art facility
- Average 10 to 13 patients per day
- Accepting 2020 ID fellowship and H-1B visa 'Cap Exempt'
- Southern Illinois community near St Louis, 3 hours to Louisville, Indianapolis, or Nashville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail