An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a gastroenterologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with night and weekend call, and you will see an average of 13 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active IL state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Night and weekend
- Caseload: 13 patients per day
- Procedures: General GI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail