A new otolaryngology physician opportunity is now available in Wisconsin at a full-scope ENT practice. This group is nationally ranked for quality, safety, and timeliness of care. You will see a comprehensive array of cases and patients of all ages. You will enjoy this collegial environment with an OR team and a great referral base. You will join a dedicated physician assistant, two audiologists, a speech therapist, and other support staff. They welcome experienced physicians, new graduates, and H-1B visas. This is a great opportunity for a physician looking for a work-life balance.
In addition to your compensation you will receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2608301.
- Hospital-employed multi-specialty team
- State-of-the-art facilities and the latest technologies
- Clinic and hospital are adjacent to each other
- Patients of all ages, full-scope ENT practice
- Great referral base
- PA and other support staff
- da Vinci Robot onsite
- Great work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail