CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Southern California with their search for a fellowed movement disorder specialist. The hospital has full inpatient coverage, so there will be no ED call in this Monday through Friday outpatient position. This is a great opportunity for a physician that enjoys clinical teaching as the hospital has a neurology residency program. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates and the ideal candidate will have a desire to grow and establish a subspecialty in movement disorders with minimal to no general neurology.
You can feel secure with a two-year salary guarantee where you can also earn additional wRVU bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 30 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and a $3,500 stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2608322.
- 100% outpatient
- No ED call
- Hospital has neurology residency program
- Clinical teaching required
- Movement disorders fellowship needed
- 30 days of PTO
- Employed position
- Base salary guarantee with production incentives
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail