We are helping a Virginia-based facility that is currently seeking a neonatologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour shifts. You should be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active VA state license for this assignment.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour shifts
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail