We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Kansas-based facility that is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include deliveries, circumcisions, intubations, and consults. You must be board certified or board eligible and have current NRP and PALS certification. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a KS state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is 24-hour call and you will see 6 - 12 patients per day.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 6 - 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- Procedures: Deliveries, circumcisions, intubations, and consults
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail