CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Arizona with their search for a gastroenterologist with ERCP welcomed. The outpatient clinic has endoscopy suites and is adjacent to the hospital for your convenience. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and there will be no unassigned call in the emergency department. There is already a large volume of patients to take over from the physician that retired and you can build the practice to be as busy as you want. You will have a full support and office staff to assist you. If you are a physician that enjoys teaching there is an IM and FM residency program at the hospital.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base guarantee with wRVU and quality bonus incentives. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Loan repayment and a fellowship stipend are also available.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2608367.
- ERCP welcomed
- High earning potential with established patient base
- Previous GI retired
- No unassigned ED call
- Clinic with endoscopy suites adjacent to hospital
- Loan repayment and fellowship stipend available
- Exceptional weather, annual average temperature of 77 degrees
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail