An established facility in Minnesota is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is 8-hour day and night shifts and the average annual volume is 30,000. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. Physicians who don't have a MN state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8-hour day and night shifts
- Caseload: 30,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail