A facility in California seeks a locum tenens radiologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm. Each physician sees 50 - 60 reads per day. The ideal candidate has an active CA state license, is board certified or board eligible, and is proficient in breast imaging.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 50 - 60 reads per day
- Procedures: Breast imaging
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail