We are helping our client, a facility in Wisconsin, with its search for a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with biopsies. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 20 cases per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WI state license for this assignment.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 20 cases per day
- Procedures: Biopsies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail