A new locum tenens nephrology opportunity is now available in Minnesota. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic, rounding, and call. Each physician will see 16 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a MN state license before this assignment starts.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic, rounding, and call
- Caseload: 16 patients per day
- Procedures: General nephrology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail