Posted 9 hours ago
Temporary Job in MI for Anesthesiologist
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MI state license needed
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Call: Night and weekend
- Caseload: 7 - 10 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: OB, neurology, orthopedic, and pediatric
- Medical supervision of anesthesia required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN