Pediatrician opportunity to join a busy pediatric clinic in an hour from Nashville, TN. Please see below for additional details and refer to JOB ID#: 50252
- Board Certified/ Eligible Pediatrician
- Full-time employed position; 4.5 days in the clinic (with .5 day dedicated to administration) Part-time applicants are welcomed to apply.
- The call is 1.6; the call is shared with another practice. The call ratio is 1:5 (phone only except for hospital call), and an RN handles phone triage
- The team includes four physicians (three employed MDs and one MD practice owner/medical director) and four FTE NPs/PAs.
- Hospital rounds focus on newborns. (Hospitalist neonatologists care for patients in the NICU)
- The eClinicalWorks EMR is used and practices management system
- A partnership track is also available
- Salaries are very competitive and offer a comprehensive benefits package
- They offer a financial incentive program for physicians; earn more by increasing your productivity.
- Live in a beautiful, diverse, and welcoming community, that is flourishing and family-friendly—the perfect place to set down roots. The outlook for the Montgomery County economy continues to be very strong. Money magazine even recently named one of our cities the #1 best place to live in the US!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
All Star Recruiting Benefit
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants