CompHealth is currently assisting an Arkansas hospital with their search for an interventional cardiologist. Peripheral work will be available, but no structural will be needed. There is an interventional cardiologist at the hospital that you will be joining and additional physician support through affiliated practices in the community. The schedule will be Monday through Friday with a 1:3 call. You will work at one hospital that has 2 cath labs and a 12 bed cardiac CCU. The clinic is on the hospital campus.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary guarantee plus wRVU incentive and quality bonus incentive. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2607641.
- Base salary plus wRVU
- Peripheral work available
- No structural
- Join 1 interventional cardiologist at the hospital
- Be hospital-employed
- Clinic on hospital campus
- 2 cath labs and a 12 bed cardiac CCU
- 25 minutes from Little Rock, AR and an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail