A large skilled nursing facility in New York is in need of a sub-acute physician. As the in-house physician you will round on patients Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, and there will be no nights or weekends. The incoming physician can expect to see 25 to 35 patients per day on average with dictation for charting. You will have the support of mid-level staffing. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal or family medicine and have one to two years of post graduate experience. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with the elderly population and improving the level of quality care in a long-term facility.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with RVUs. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 vacation and 6 PTO days, 1 week of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and a sign-on bonus.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2607681.
- Work Monday - Friday, no weekend or nights
- Great work-life balance
- Passion for working with the elderly a must
- Rounding in a sub-acute facility on Long Island
- Mid-level staff support
- Geriatric fellowship is a plus
- Must be a BC or BE internal medicine or family medicine
- Wonderful location in Long Island
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Our services are free for you
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail