Posted 2 hours ago
Locum Tenens Position in Arizona for an OB/GYN
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AZ state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day, 60 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN