A Kansas-based facility is currently seeking a urologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a KS state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call and you will see 2 - 3 consults per day.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 2 - 3 consults per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail