A California-based facility is currently seeking an urgent care physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is 9 am - 9 pm and you will see 3 - 4 patients per hour.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 9 am - 9 pm
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail