A facility in Missouri seeks a locum tenens interventional radiologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible and is proficient in CT-guided procedures, paracentesis, and thoracentesis. CompHealth can help physicians without a MO state license obtain one.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: CT-guided procedures, paracentesis, and thoracentesis
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail