There is a new locum tenens pediatric critical care opportunity now available in North Carolina. Your assignment schedule will be 4 - 5 shifts per week with call, and you will see 2 - 3 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a NC state license obtain one before the assignment.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 4 - 5 shifts per week
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 2 - 3 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail