CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Washington that is in need of a radiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 6 pm with no call, and you will see 100 reads per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
Are you interested? Give CompHealth a call to discuss all options and opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 100 reads per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail