Posted 2 days ago
Vascular Surgery in Massachusetts
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing the region’s largest nonprofit health system seeking a board-certified Vascular Surgeon to join one of its premier practices. Highlights about this opportunity include:
* Employed; full-time position (60% clinic/40% hospital)
* Join another vascular surgeon with an emergent volume that will support 2+
* Duties include: Elective surgery, inpatient rounding and some call
* Adult patient panel
* Daily patient clinic schedule: 20-25
* Average hospital patient volume: 6
* EPIC fully-integrated EMR network system (clinic)/Meditech (hospital)
* Nonprofit health system
* Active Massachusetts license or ability to obtain state license, required
* Board-certified in Vascular Surgery required
* Competitive financial package (based on MGMA standards) and comprehensive benefits
* Small city (pop 150,000+) in the heart of New England within a commutable distance from Hartford, Connecticut and in close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services.
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to review this employer!