Posted 11 hours ago
Pulmonology in Kansas
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large, multi-specialty group in central Kansas. We are currently seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist with interest in practicing in a physician-owned and operated clinic. A few highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Clinic is a team of 70+ physicians with 600+ healthcare professionals that has pooled their resources and has as their goal the highest possible standard of comprehensive medical and surgical care under the same roof
* Known for the most extensive and complete lab and ancillary services in town
* Physician has the option to be employed or join as a partner
* Every physician has an RN or PA
* Call is 10 days per month
* Competitive compensation and benefit package including health/dental, sign-on bonus, relocation, 401(k), disability, CME, vacation and $1 million/$2 million malpractice coverage
* Combines quiet, affordable hometown living with amenities found in much larger communities
* Reside in a community with unique history, rich heritage and a vision for the 21st century
* Home to more than 64,000 people as well as some of Kansas' most popular attractions
* Central location allows for a variety of leisure activities to enjoy year-round, including nature areas, wildlife refuges, parks and reservoirs
* 40 minutes northwest of Wichita, Kansas
* 3 hours' drive to Kansas City
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Be the first to review this employer!