Posted 4 days ago
Obstetrics and Gynecology in Massachusetts
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large OB/GYN practice seeking an additional BE/BC OB/GYN to join its premier multispecialty practice in the heart of New England. Highlights about this opportunity include:
* Employed; full-time outpatient position
* Practice is comprised of 10 full-time board-certified OB/GYNs who are supported by 11 Advanced Practitioners, Nutritionist, nursing and administrative staff
* EPIC fully-integrated EMR network system
* Nonprofit health system
* Access to da Vinci Robotic platform system
* BE/BC in OB/GYN
* Active Massachusetts license or ability to obtain state license, required
* Clinical experience working with gynecological issues and reproductive health, preferred
* Competitive financial package (based on MGMA standards) and comprehensive benefits
* Small city (pop 150,000+) in the heart of New England within a commutable distance from Hartford, Connecticut and in close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services.
Remit updated CV to email@example.com
Be the first to review this employer!